Use SAM to . . .
- Monitor skill level before, during, and after the course using the predefined SAM exams.
- Place students into, or test them out of, a course using SAM's challenge exams.
- Take classes, get tested in Microsoft Office Applications...
What Microsoft Office applications can I learn?
- Access 2010
- Excel 2010
- PowerPoint 2010
- Word 2010
Where can I get this training?
At any of the Continuing Education campuses of the San Diego Community College District.
Benefits of the SAM Certificate to you and to your employer:
- Verifies that an employee is capable of working efficiently and businesses can maximize their investments in hardware and personnel
- Provides a certificate to show employer to verify new skills mastered
- Demonstrates proficiency
- Improves marketability and offers a competitive edge
Can I take the classes without going for certification?
Certainly! It's up to you.