On behalf of the Board of Directors of the San Diego Continuing Education Foundation, please consider making a contribution to support the work of the San Diego Continuing Education Foundation, and specifically to support scholarships for SDCE students.
The SDCE Foundation understands SDCE's essential mission is to support what you do as faculty and staff and the Foundation supports our work by providing scholarships for students.
The wonderful part about supporting a student scholarship for a large and local organization such as SDCE means that a donation of any size is measureable and valuable for students. A generous gift of $25 certainly amounts quickly, and working together, we can make a huge difference.
Voluntary deductions to the San Diego Continuing Education Foundation scholarships can be set up through the Employee Self Service feature in PeopleSoft.
Dedications are traditionally set up as ongoing and monthly and can be initiated at any time following these simple steps:
1. Click the Menu Tab for the drop down menu on the homepage while logged into Peoplesoft, https://myportal.sdccd.edu/
2. Click: Employee Service Center link
3. Click: My Pay link under the drop down menu
4. Select: Voluntary Deductions
5. Click: Add Deduction
6. Click: Type of Deduction
7. Select: Continuing Ed Foundation
8. Select option for a Flat Amount of Percentage
9. Enter amount or percent to be deducted each pay period
10. Optional Entry: Input deductions until Goal is reached
11. Complete Start Date and End Date
12. Click Submit
If you would like to make a one-time donation (vs. an ongoing donation) you may stop the deduction at any time by following the same steps.
Thank you for your contribution to the San Diego Continuing Education Foundation!