Examples of jobs you may be qualified for after completion of this program:
- Executive Secretary / Administrative Assistant $19.84/hr.
- Supervisor for Office Support $23.11/hr.
- Law Clerk $16.40/hr.
Salary information is based on hourly, monthly, or annual estimates from the State of California Employment Development Department.
314 hours. Complete in 35 to 60 weeks.
This program gives you a working knowledge of office systems and procedures, plus advanced level computer skills required for a successful career or employment in an office or business environment. Learn how to:
- Type at a minimum of 45 nwpm
- Create and distribute complex documents
- Develop analytical and statistical reports
- Create presentations
- Use the Internet as a resource
Students complete the Front Desk/Office Assistant certificate as a required part of this program because this program is designed as an optional step two of learning office systems and procedures, and advanced level computer skills.